Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beginning Thoughts

Thanks Tamara..you are not only the coffee Goddess..you are an inspiration. Tamara, another faithful friend and busy of mom of Jackie-Boy, writes an incredible blog. I love to read it, it makes me think. It reaches through the fog and grabs my brain..shakes it a little and gently sets it back down. My brain responds accordingly..it wakes up. Tamara writes incredibly but the very idea of why she writes is inspiring to me. She writes for herself..it is the ultimate expression of her very being..it is hers and her alone. I need something that is mine and mine alone. I need expression, and creativity. I need to let my soul sigh and breathe, something that is not easy under the mire of motherhood. We lose track of ourselves amidst the chaos of a typical day, and I am not willing to let this happen anymore. I am pulling myself out of the mire. I have some thing tangible and important that is just mine.

Maybe not one human will ever read this blog. But I know one sensational human who will..Me

1 comment:

tamara said...

OMG! That is awesome...and you won’t be the only one reading it...I'm adding you to my blogroll right now! Yay for you, SZQ!